We're back! Today on the Frontside, we're going to be talking about what we've learned about software consulting over the past year.
The subjects we're discussing include:
- Choosing the right partner for your business
- How to start and run a software consultancy
- How to craft a healthy work culture
- Some of the tradeoffs we made, which ones worked out, and which ones just plain sucked
- The pros and cons of fixed-bid pricing
- Why you should focus on being great at one thing
- How to avoid fear-based decision making
And of course, so much more. Tune in to one of the final episodes of the Frontside podcast... of 2014.