This week the Frontside nerds are joined by "Mr. Router" himself, Alex Matchneer.
We discuss the benefits & pain of routing in client-side applications, using the Ember router without Ember, how Alex got into working on Ember core, and some OSS projects to keep an eye on.
- Alex Matchneer @machty http://alexmatchneer.com/
- Router.js https://github.com/tildeio/router.js/
- React.js http://facebook.github.io/react/
- React-Nested-Router https://github.com/rpflorence/react-nested-router
- Pretender.js https://github.com/trek/pretender
- VCR (Rails) https://www.relishapp.com/vcr/vcr/docs
- Stefan Penner https://github.com/stefanpenner